You may have customers who share some valuable feedback on your Facebook page. You can display these feedbacks on your website too. Here are the instructions to do that:
1. After logging into your Pagevamp editor, go to Settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the section called Reviews and Ratings.
3. Click on the ON/OFF button to display or hide reviews on your website.
4. If you want to display reviews, you can choose whether you want to display it on:
- your website's Homepage,
- or on a new Reviews page,
- or on both pages- Homepage and Reviews page
5. You can also choose whether you want to display all of your customers' ratings or just a few of them.
- You can only display your customer's ratings if they have written a review on your Facebook page.
- Reviews and Ratings can be displayed only if the admin of the Facebook page has logged into Pagevamp at least once.
6. Click on Publish at the top-right corner. Once you've done that, your customers' reviews and ratings will appear on your website.