If you own a domain name, then you can use Zoho (a third-party service) to create your business email address based on that domain name. Here the instructions you need to follow:
1. Go to www.zoho.com
2. Click on that button that says 'Sign Up for free'.
3. Enter the email address that you want to create. Then, enter your password and click 'Sign Up for Free'.
4. Then, click on 'Mail' to start setting up your email account.
5. For security reasons, you will need to enter your phone number and password.
6. After you have entered these details, you will receive a verification code on your phone. Use this code to verify your account on Zoho.
7. After the verification is complete, click on 'Continue' to proceed.
8. You will now see different plans available. Select the plan called 'Lite'. Using this paln, you will be able to add up to 25 email ids based on your domain name.
9. Then, enter the domain name for which you want to create an email id. Also, make sure that the option is marked. Once you've done that, click on 'Continue'.
10. After that, click on 'Continue Setup'.
11. Now, you will need to verify your domain name. On the option to choose your Domain's DNS manager, click on 'Others'.
12. Then, click on TXT method. Copy the 'Destination' and send it to email@example.com . After that, we will verify your domain name. If you bought your domain name from a different platform, then please copy and send this 'Destination' to your domain registrar to verify your domain.
13. Once we verify your domain name, click on Proceed to TXT verification.
14. After the verification is complete, enter your desired username once last time and click 'Create Account'.
15. Then, you can proceed to add other users or skip to next steps.
Make sure you configure Email Delivery and SPF. Please send us the MX Records and SPF Records that Zoho provides you. We will need to add them to your website. Doing this will allow you to send and receive messages at your newly created email IDs.
16. After the setup process is complete, click on 'Go to Zoho Workplace' at the bottom of the screen. Then, you can click on Mail to access your mailbox.
17. And that's it! Your email setup is complete. To use your email id in future, all you need to do is go to www.zoho.com and login.