The Settings Tab opens a modal window with options to manage and edit your site.
1. Account - See your website's current subscription status and Upgrade your website.
2. Domains- Search for and register a domain. Remember, a top level domain is free with every annual subscription!
3. Social Icons - Add social media icons for Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and other social media sites to your website.
4. Call to Action - Activate a button that directs your site visitors to take action such as call you or message you.
5. Facebook Messenger - Help your clients contact you through a Facebook Messenger on your website.
6. Reviews - Display your customers' Facebook reviews on your website.
7. Language - Change the language displayed to your viewers.
8. Time Zone - Change the time zone displayed to your viewers.
9. Photo Inquiry - Activate an "Inquire" button next to photos in your gallery. When visitors click the button, they'll be taken to a contact form so that they can ask details about the photo.
10. Legal information - Make your website compliant with GDPR, if you are dealing with people living in the European Union.
11. Custom CSS - Enter custom CSS markup to fine-tune your site's design.