Google Analytics is a great tool to track your website's activity. And you can enable it right from Pagevamp! Here's how.
1. From the site editor, click the green arrow tool in the top left corner to go to your Account Portal.
2. Click on Performance in the side menu.
3. If you manage more than one site, make sure you're on the correct site. To switch sites, click on the change site button in the top right corner.
4. Scroll to the bottom, insert your Google Analytics Tracking ID into the bar, and click Save to start monitoring your website traffic. If you don't know how to find your Tracking ID, click on the question mark for help.
5. You should now be able to track your website traffic on Google Analytics.