The Embed Widget can be used to add content from external apps to your custom page. We use Twitter in this example, but you can use any web application as long as you have the embed code. Here's an example website with suggested applications you can embed!
1. First, you'll need to create a Custom Page as shown here.
2. Then in the Custom Page Editor, select the Embed Add-on and drag it on to your custom page.
3. In a new tab or window, find the embed code in you web application.
In Twitter, this is listed on every Tweet under the "more" menu:
4. When you click on "Embed Tweet", a pop-up will appear with your embed code. Copy this code.
5. Back in the Custom Page Editor, enter the embed code from your application in the pop-up and click Save.
6. And the final result looks like this: A tweet embedded in your website!