If you register a custom domain through GoDaddy, you can transfer this domain to Pagevamp.
1. Go to www.godaddy.com
2. Click Sign in and log in to your account
3. Click "Domains" to show your domains.
4. Manage the Domain you want connected to your Pagevamp website.
5. Click on "DNS Zone File" to change A records
6. Click Edit Record and change the A record to 18.104.22.168
7. Scroll down to make sure 'www' points to '@'. And don't forget to save!
8. In the Page Editor for the website that you want to link:
A) Go to Settings.
B) Click the Custom URL button.
C) Enter the URL in the box under Connect your Domain and then click Link.