You can create a custom page that links to an external site. You may choose to link to the website of a business partner, a reservations site to book dinner at your restaurant, or any site you think will be useful to your customers. Here is how to create that page:
1. Click on the "Pages" tab.
2. Click on "Add New Page."
3. Click the "New" button under Link to Website.
4. Enter the Page Title, which is what will show up in your navigation.
5. Enter the URL of the site that you want to link out to.
6. Check the Open New Tab box if you want the link to open in a new window. If you leave the box unchecked, visitors will be directed to the website in the link, and they will have to click the back button in their browser to return to your website.
7. Click "Save." Your new content will not be saved unless you click save, so don't forget this step!
8. Your link should now show up in your Pages tab and in your navigation.