Learn how to use the Custom Page Editor to add custom content to your site by reading this article or viewing our video tutorial.
1. Click on the Pages tab.
2. Scroll to the page you want to edit, and click on the gear.
If you would like to add a brand new custom page, begin by clicking the "Add New Page" button at the top of the Pages menu and selecting "Custom Page".
3. You are now in your custom page editor. All of the editing tools are detailed below.
1. Page Title - The name of your custom page appears in the menu on your site.
2. Permalink - The unique URL extension for you page. (If your website's domain is www.yourpage.com and you set your custom page's permalink as "menu," your custom page's URL will be www.yourpage.com/menu.)
3. Save - Make sure you save all of your changes before you leave the custom page editor!
4. Add-ons - Use these to add content to your custom page. Select an add-on and drag it to wherever you want on your custom page. You can use as many add-ons as you want and rearrange them in any way. Learn about the different types of content you can add to your custom page in our Text Add-on and other Add-ons sections.
5. Navigation Style - Default means that the link to this custom page will appear in your navigation as plain text. Button means that the link to this custom page will appear in your navigation as a colored button (similar to the "Save" button at the top of the Pages menu). The button style is a good choice if you want to call attention to a particular page of your website and invite visitors to click it, but we recommend only using it for one custom page to maximize its impact.
6. Delete Page - Deletes your custom page and all the content you have added to it.