The Soundcloud Add-on allows you to feature music from a Soundcloud account on your custom page. This is a great option for musicians and bands!
1. In the Custom Page Editor, select the Soundcloud Add-on and drag it on to your custom page.
2. Find the track or artist you want to feature on Soundcloud.com. Click the share button for A) the artist B) the track.
3. In the pop-up window, go to the Embed tab.
4. Select the view you want.
5. Copy the ENTIRE embed code. Make sure the Wordpress code box is unchecked.
6. Go back to Pagevamp and paste the code into the Soundcloud Add-on Editor. Click Save.
5. The Soundcloud Add-on will appear on your page with the view you selected for the embed code (step 4).