Customer experience of e-commerce walkthrough
When you first visit your site after you launch an online store, you will notice two new tabs have appeared: “Cart” and “Login/Register:
Cart - The cart is where items are saved until checkout. If you want to buy an item, click “add to cart” and it will appear in the cart. To purchase the items, simply click “Checkout” and follow the checkout steps (more on this later).
Login/Register – Once you offer products on your online store, customers can make an account on your site. If they make an account, they will be able to see their order history and save their address so they don’t have to enter it every time they make a purchase.
Buying a Product
- Once you see an item you’d like to buy, you can click on the product or click “Add to cart.”
- Select the options, if there are any, and then click “Add to cart” again.
- Now the item is in your cart. You can continue shopping and add as many items to your cart as you’d like.
- When you’re ready to checkout, click “Cart” to see the items in your cart. If there are any items you do not wish to buy, you can click “Remove” and it will remove them from the cart. You can also remove everything from the cart by pressing “Empty.”
- If you have a discount code, apply it in the box, and watch your savings take place instantly!
- When you are ready to purchase, click “Checkout.”
- If you have an account, you can log in. If not, you can make one by clicking “login/register” and entering your information. However, if you do not wish to make an account, you can click “Checkout as guest.”
- Select the method with which you would like to pay:
- Cash on Delivery – Enter your address and personal information, and pay for the item in cash when it is delivered to you
- Credit/Debit Card – Enter your address, personal information, and Credit/Debit Card information and your card will be charged
- PayPal – Login with PayPal and pay here
And that’s it! Buying products on Pagevamp powered sites is very easy. If you have any other questions, please email email@example.com