You can get your website translated into multiple languages for your site visitors. This is done through Google's Translation Tool that is available in your Website Editor's Settings tab. to get your website translated:
1. Login to your Website Editor and go to the Settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the section called Language.
3. Turn 'on' the Google Translation Tool.
4. Select the languages you want your website to be translated into. Then click Publish at top-right.
5. Your website is now available in multiple languages for your site visitors.