Please note the following information after you’ve created a Pagevamp website:
1. For instantaneous auto-sync to be activated, two conditions must be met:
- The website must have been upgraded to a paid plan
- The Facebook page admin must have logged into the website editor at pagevamp.com.
If both these conditions are not met, then instantaneous auto-sync will not work. However, the website will still auto-sync with Facebook once every 24 hours.
2. For 'Reviews' of Facebook Page to be displayed on the website, the Facebook Page admin must log into the Pagevamp website editor. Once the admin has logged in, they can follow this tutorial to display or hide 'Reviews' in their Facebook Page.
3. For videos of Facebook Page to be displayed on the website, the Facebook Page admin must log into the Pagevamp website editor.
4. To learn about how many posts/photos/videos are displayed on a Pagevamp website at any given time, please see this link.
5. Due to Facebook's policies, there are restrictions on what we can pull from the About section of a Facebook Page. 'Story' is one portion of the 'About' section that Facebook does not allow us to pull and display on the website. However, if this changes in future, the sync-in with 'About' section will implemented on the website as well.