This is the tutorial to create a website from a Facebook Page for users in India. For users elsewhere, please see the tutorial at this link.
1. Go to pagevamp.com and click the 'Create Website' button.
2. Now, you have to login with your Facebook account
3. Continue with your Facebook Profile.
4. Next, click 'Choose what you allow'.
5. Make sure that you've selected (ticked) all those Facebook Pages for which you want to create a website.
Note: If you don’t select a particular Facebook Page at this step, but want to create its website in future, then at the time of creating that site, you will have to follow the steps at this link. This is why we recommend selecting all pages at this step.
6. Select a Facebook Page that you want to use to create a website.
7. Confirm details for the website.
8. You will now see a preview of your website (as shown below). To continue, click 'Publish Website on Domain' at top-right.
9. A pop-up will appear with options to:
- register a new custom domain for your site
- use a Pagevamp subdomain
- connect a domain name you already own
You will be taken to the payment page if:
- you search for a custom domain and click 'Next', or
- you connect a domain you already own and click 'Next'.
You will taken to the website editor (where you can edit your website) if:
- you select a Pagevamp subdomain and click 'Next', or
- you click 'Skip'
When you have finally landed in the editor, you can click 'View website' at top-right to see your website on a domain (like mybusiness.com) or on a pagevamp subdomain (like mybusiness.pagevamp.com).