If you manage a Facebook Page that does not appear in your Pagevamp dashboard when you try to create or manage its website, then you probably haven’t given us permission for that Page. In this case, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Facebook account that manages your Facebook Page.
2. From the drop-down menu at right, click ‘Settings’.
3. On the left panel, click ‘Business Integrations’.
4. Select the integration called ‘Social Website Builder’ and remove it.
5. Now in a new tab, go to pagevamp.com and click 'Create a Site'. Login with the same Facebook account. After you've logged in with your Facebook account, click 'Choose what you allow'.
6. Now select (tick) all those Facebook Pages for which you want to create a website.
Note: If you don’t select a particular Facebook Page at this step, but want to create its website in future, then at the time of creating that site, you will again have to follow the steps listed here to create your site.
7. You should now be able to see the Facebook Pages for which you enabled permissions in the previous step. You can click on them to create a website.